Sunday, April 6, 2014

March 4

This week was transfers and I got to work with Hermana Jorgensen (she's Spanish speaking too!). She is so wonderful and so in tune with the Spirit! We saw these people trying to lift a couch to the 3rd story over the balcony and she had the prompting to help them. Oh boy. We helped them out and luckily no one got hurt, which was a miracle, though I was worried a few times. The lady the balcony below was helping out too, and she let us in her house so we could help lift. While we were at it we decided to share a small message with her and we got a return appointment! The people who we were helping move the couch we also got to talk to and they said they really appreciated that we listened to them and weren't preachy and we got a return appointment too! 3 new investigators within an hour and a half! And 2 of them are now on date for baptism! Huzzah for miracles!

Me and my companion are getting to be really good friends too, which is really helpful. We really enjoy each others company :)

Also this week I got to sing again at an event at this thing called "Friday Night Out" that we have each week at the Visitors Center. It went really well!

The weather down here has gotten down to -7. It's super freezing. I'm really appreciating my big jacket and snow boots.

 I seriously don't know how this happens, but have so little time to write! I'm sorry! I'll be more detailed next week and I'll send pictures!

Hermana Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment