Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 25

Music! So we can listen to anything by the MoTab, and I guess they have Broadway and Disney albums! Also, tell Sharla that she needs to make her "Miracles for Me" an EFY song so that I'm allowed to sing it and listen to it. Sister Raymer catches me singing it every once in awhile and she'll say "Sister Candland! That's not approved! Strict obedience!" It's such a great and uplifting song, but since it's not approved I'm not allowed to sing it :( Also, the Nashville Tribute Band came into the Visitors' Center! Sister Raymer and I had the opportunity to take them through a presentation! They played a few songs for us and it was amazing! They also gave us their CD "The Work", but it hasn't been approved by our president, but we're working on talking him into approving them. Let's hope! :) And also, the EFY '12 Cd is really good too :)
I wish I had time to write to you about the miracles that happened this week, but there's so many and I only have 3 minutes left! Sorry! Until next week!
Hermana Candland

PS, I got the cord for my camera. Pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment