Sunday, February 9, 2014

January 29

The time has gone by so fast! I can hardly believe it! I still feel like a newbie here, but I´ve only got a few more days!

 
Anyways, this week was pretty funny. We were going through the Bible and looking at the most random scriptures. We found one in Zacheriah 5:1-2 about a flying roll. I don´t know. We were dying of laughter though.

I also decided to draw pictures of each of the Elders in my district. I though some of the Elders were going to pee their pants when they saw them. They were pretty funny.

Now here´s me and my district. can you tell who´s who?
 

I also met some Elders in the comidor (cafeteria) that are into Star Wars. Maybe I already told you last week, but they asked me how to say Millenium Falcon (Halcon Mileniar), The Force (La Fuerza), and Light Saber (Sabora de Luz). One of them has seen the new Sherlock D:

Also, Presidente Christensen at the clinic told me that there´s a place in Utah called the Candland Mountains near Electric Lake. Just thought that was kinda cool.

This week was pretty good as far as teaching goes. I was teaching an investigador and I really felt like the Spirit was there telling me what to say. I didn´t worry about what I was supposed to say during the lesson and I listened to my companions and to the investigador. The Spanish came really well too. It was such a cool experience. 

 Anyways, that´s it for this week. I´ll try to send more pictures, but I´m having difficulties. Talk to you later.
 
My companions took my camera while I was in the shower.


 
Some treats...

 
 

Hermana Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment